Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Good evening.  this is the start of a new adventure to tell you about my Compassion International journey. The name comes from Isaiah 42:16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them:  I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.  Theses are the things I will do: I will not forsake them.
I'm traveling to the Philippines on Tuesday to visit friends and Lorraine the girl I sponsor at the CI project PH 918.  I'm also traveling with a bag full of gifts from my OC friends to their sponsored kids in the Philippines.
 If I can I will add pictures as I take them and give you some brief updates.
These pictures were taken last Dec.  2011


 Children who attend the preschool.
 Kids getting their health check at the CDC.
 Mothers and babies
 Items the mothers get each month
 Christmas bag contains a new outfit for Mom and baby
 Teens from the CDC lead worship.
Everyone worshipping at the church.
If you are with the grammar or spelling police you'll have fun on this page.  sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! I have a 9 year old boy in PH-672. So not near where you'll be, but getting pictures of his country does help me.Could i use some of your pictures to send to him? i love sending my kids pictures of their country and that they aren't googled images. :) If someone showed me pictures of them in my area i would find that really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete