Friday, November 30, 2012

Meeting my sponsored girl

This is the story of meeting Lorraine in pictures.  I'm sorry I let you all down.  I was not able to post as often as I had planned while I was in the Philippines.  I hope you enjoy our journey.  We did.
At PH 918


Looking at the gift I brought







With Pastor Phillip the youth pastor at Shalom


Our ride to the mall for a morning of shopping

at the mall


Lorraine's new outfit.  We had to go to the next level to get shoes.

Ordering a Jollibee's

Lunch

Grocery shopping.  Beef loaf


The skinniest Santa I ever saw 

Lorraine's mom at work

Her home



her goats 

my goats 

her mom and sister

Praise and Worship team practice 

With friends

Sunday singing

Youth group friends

If you every get the chance Visit your child.  It's great.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog through OurCompassion. You have so many great photos - I am so excited to look through all your posts! I have always wanted to visit my sponsored child but haven't been able to do so yet (still in college) so thank you thank you for taking the time to blog about your experiences. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete