Friday, November 9, 2012


PTS?
Is there such a thing as PTS (pre-trip syndrome)?  I went to bed last night feeling chest congestion so I slathered Vicks on my chest added a nice hot corn sack and finally fell asleep about 11.  Only to be awakened about 4:00 am by a mouse with a chainsaw enlarging the holes around the pipes under the bathroom sink.  




Eeeeeek.   I turned on the light and made some noise hoping to scare him off.  Not so, he was still there at 5.  I spent an hour cleaning under the sink and the drawers with Clorox.   If/when he comes back I’m serving peanut butter or stinky cheese on mousetraps.   

And I’m still congested.  Don’t really feel sick just not quite 100% so I’m taking Vit. C and drinking gallons of hot tea.  I so don’t want to have a cough on the airplane.  Please add me to your prayer list for a few days.  And if you have a good remedy send it on.   Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment