Monday, November 19, 2012

Good Morning everyone.  Sorry for the silence.  On our trip to the Philippines things did not go as we planned and we had to accept God's plan.  I am here on my own instead of with my son.  So I did not have the computer I thot I's have to post with.  Sunday night I got to shower (bucket and pan to pour with) with a frog and a few small lizards.
Just so you know all the gifts made it here are they are now packed to be taken or mailed to Manila.
After Church |Sunday I gave a big bag of gifts to Jim's Jovil.  I have lots of pictures of her and her mom and dad.  They were all smiles.  Tomorrow Wed.  I get to meet Lorraine, go to lunch and shopping.  We are both so excited.  She saw me at church Sunday but I didn't see her.  CI regs.  They called her this am  and she was giggling with delight they said.
I know everything is in God's hand and He will take care of it.
watch for next post maybe pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures, Ronda! Sorry that your son could not be with you. A frog and small lizard shower, eh? Well, at least the water was warm, yes? Great to see photo's of Jovil and her mom and dad. Please give her an extra hug for Bear and I, she is so precious to us. Sounds like you and Lorraine are going to have a lot of fun shopping! Looking forward to reading more about you trip.

    ReplyDelete