Thursday, November 8, 2012

I had a hard time going to sleep last night because I was making lists of what to take so today I am packing my clothes and personal items and writing out that list.  Hope the clothes will all fit into a carry on bag 




because my big bag is full of 47 pounds of gifts for the sponsored children of my OC friends.  


What doesn't fit in can stay here.

  I can learn how to wash clothes.
Now I gotta figure out the rest of this blog stuff. so you can leave a comment if you want.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ronda! My packing seems to be much the same...I have THREE suitcases full of gifts and am hoping my own clothes will fit in my carry on! Haha, thanks for sharing!

    Christina A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina A.: Are you visiting your sponsored children, as well?

    ReplyDelete